The Northeast Community Fund values our partnerships with local social service agencies.
We maintain an open line of communication with agencies to share resources and expertise that help meet the needs of our clients in a timely manner.
We cannot do our mission-focused work alone. At Northeast Community Fund, we believe all members of our community should have their basic needs met. All people deserve:
- Food and water
- Warm and safe housing
- Safety and security
We partner with other Decatur and Macon County organizations to help fill gaps in services to assist the needy. We serve the community in a caring and Christ-like manner. Along with partnering to meet basic human needs of our community members, Northeast Community Fund also partners to assist individuals transition to self-sufficiency.
Learn more about how Northeast Community Fund works to meet the basic needs of our community. View our services.
Who are our partners?
- Central Illinois Christians in Mission - furniture
- Central Illinois and Midwest Food Bank - food
- Crossing Healthcare - pharmacy
- Dove - Christmas toys and food baskets
- God's Shelter of Love - emergency housing
- MAX Program - utilities
- The Good Samaritan Inn - partnering to address hunger in the community
- Richland Community College - partnering to assist with educational needs